Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recovery, recovery

Been flipping through this new book that VeloPress just published and we've got for sale over at my day job.

So why do I bring this up? Today is one of those days where I feel like I should go ride but I just don't feel like it. So...I'm just not going to.

There's a fine line between training too much and not training enough. Maybe I'm mentally drained (today), maybe I just don't want to ride the available options from the office. Either way I'm taking it as a sign that I'll be better off just riding another day. I'm definitely more excited to ride tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mark Studnicki said...

My old trainer Jeff Spencer gave me the best advice i'd ever heard. "When in doubt, Don't". Nothing kills your motivation to ride more than riding when you don't feel like it.