Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Clean, Day Three

Whenever I start talking Clean, the first question I always get is, "looks expensive, did you really buy all that stuff?" No, we didn't. Anne and I go DIY from Whole Foods and Jane's Health Market in Benson. Here's what we buy...

  • Ultimate Flora Pro-Biotic by Renew Life
  • Bupleurum Liver Cleanse by Planetary Herbals
  • Garlic by Jane's Health Market
  • Psyllium Husks Powder Fiber by Yerba Prima

The first two days were a little shaky. Very mild headaches and afternoon drowsiness. But as I sit here starting day 3, I can already see and feel the benefits kicking in again. Visually the dark circles are disappearing from my eyes, my skin was itchy last night which is usually a sign that my body is purging toxins, and I'm waking up refreshed and ready to go.

On a completely different subject, if you've missed the hilarity that was Bryans Monday post, you really should check it out. Also, my main math nerd / budding CX'r Carl in STL has started a blog, make sure you check in with him now again. Especially as STL is getting a UCI CX race next fall, the Gateway Cross Cup.

2 comments:

Shim said...

Look at all those chemicals, how clean can it be?

Mark Studnicki said...

Wouldn't a Chipotle burrito once in a while have the same effect? That's been my philosophy and i'm sticking to it :-)