Monday, July 19, 2010

Omaha CX, Heat, and Head Gear


Yeah, I really think I want this helmet.

Poser?

Maybe, but it's a bad ass looking helmet.

In other news...

If you're on Facebook, search for Omaha CX and join the group. It'll be a great place to ask questions and post photos and videos of the season. I also have a pretty solid events list for all the Nebraska and Kansas City area races. Haven't got the line on any Des Moines races yet but I'm sure there will be a few.

It's hot, who knows how much your heart rate gets suppressed when it's this hot and humid?

5 comments:

bryan said...

please don't get that helmet. think of the kids.

E.O'B. said...

I'm told beer goes well with 'cross.

MOD 2.0 said...

Very well

MOD 2.0 said...

In fact E, I'm reviewing beer jerseys today from Vermarc. Pretty cool designs.

NNs said...

they're heavy but fit is infinitely better than giro and bell. greenstreet carries them if you want to try them on.