Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day Two

Woke up this morning after another great nights sleep. Yesterday went really smooth. Fruit / Veggie smoothie for breakfast with green tea. The solid meal was a vegan feast of lentils, fresh greens, diced cucumbers, carrots, shallots all dressed in a tasty dressing that Anne put together. The evening meal was an energy smoothie made with almond butter, frozen peaches, agave nectar, pure ice and pure water. The almond butter gave it a weird peanut buttery taste but it was satisfying.

I got in a good 25 mile spin in the blustery conditions yesterday. Legs felt flat but I wasn't expecting much after sitting in a car for 13 hours Saturday and Sunday. The test will come tonight if the rain stays away. This mornings weight showed a big drop, 176.5, I was pretty well hydrated too. I was expecting a pretty quick drop initially as I was hovering just below 180 pre-Fruita and while I was away I ate a ton of gluten. I just felt bloated yesterday.

So far this thing is going really smooth, 19 more days should be a breeze.

2 comments:

mw said...

good luck buddy. i'm sitting at 175 and wouldn't mind seeing 160 again. sounds silly but...

mw said...

or i'm 170 and wouldn't mind seeing 165 again...