Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day Nine

DAMN! I want a pizza. To say the past two days have been tough is an understatement. I have managed to stick to the program but have been doubling my servings on some of the smoothies. I'm sleeping amazingly well for me, my nose isn't runny anymore (I use to have to blow it every morning), no more dark circles under my eyes. Healthy.

So why the stove? It's the new addition to the Savery household. We made it a year without one. I just thought it was funny because no longer will tax returns be used for bikes and bike parts. Bummer.

Totally looking forward to this mornings Fleche-Walonne and tonights Wednesday Worlds. Hopefully Shims back so I can tell him how LA is new bike is.

P.S. the ride leaves at 6 tonight...sharp

4 comments:

mw said...

nice range there buddy.

RD said...

nice stove i. gas is the only way to go...

MOD said...

Duel Fuel fellas...gas cook top, electric oven.

BINGO!

mw said...

that's my setup as well. elec oven, but the wall type. gas cook top under. it's whack. i mean. it's cutsom.