Sunday, January 10, 2010

Secret Weapon

It might be cold out, okay, it might be really cold out. But I've got a secret weapon. Out of the "way back" machine comes my reconditioned Ibis Hot Unit, straight out of nineteen ninety whatever. Finally found a new Nissan thermos that fits having lost the original. Just in time too for today's outing. Warm drinking drink all day.

If you're looking for a cabin fever antidote, come join US from Shims at 1:00 PM, 3 hours of gravel is in queue. Forecast is 21 at ride time with a windchill of 8, temps rising throughout the ride.

Post ride note: Temps peaked at about 26 today and the thermos, well let me tell you, my tea was still almost too hot to drink when I got back home 4 hours later. The Hot Unit will be staying on the 'Lugi for quite a while.

No comments: